Phone 020 7608 5084
Train the trainer
Training can be tailored to meet any of the following objectives:
- What is training? Where does training fit into the development path?
- Is training the answer? Exploring blended learning
- Defining the role and qualities of an outstanding trainer
- The learning cycle and the responsibility of the trainer at each stage
- How do we learn? Exploring the different learning and thinking styles
- Fit for purpose training - matching training activities with different learning styles
- Managing energy levels - creating energy within the training room
- Icebreakers and energizers - how, why and when...?
- Using your personality as a tool
- Understanding and applying accelerated learning techniques
- Why are we here? Identifying & engaging the different motivations of learners
- Identifying, preventing and dealing with difficult trainees
- Facilitating group discussions - effective listening and questioning techniques
- The relationship between training and coaching
- The role and importance of giving and receiving feedback
- Identifying and achieving training objectives
- The art of writing training - from inception to evaluation
- Structuring a training session effectively
- Thinking on your feet - what to do when things don't go to plan...?